How to seek legal advice?
- The request must be submitted exclusively by completing the form "GET ADVICE" on the website http://www.weblegale.com;
- The forwarded request includes a first intervention by the professional to assess the problematical described in order to draw up a budget that will send to the applicant;
- Only after acceptance of the quote and paid the professional will take care to prepare the requested opinion within the time estimated in the budget;
- Once obtained the opinion of only the applicant will be able to decide whether to use the same content. The request of the opinion is not the solution to the case as proposed and does not bind the applicant to any obligation of the mandate to the professional who drew them up;
- If an applicant decides to pursue the protection of its rights, instruct the professional, by a judicial order;
The service is coordinated by Advocate Rossella D'Onofrio of the Court of Lecce.
On the following pages you will be guided to fill in the application form that will allow processing consultancy. We recommend that you complete all fields proposed slowly and carefully, so that you will facilitate the work and you will receive in a quicker way the service required. If I were to involve other people in the description, for reasons of confidentiality, You can replace them with other names if male or female. Following the request of the service will receive an email formulated to take charge of the request containing the quote for the advice required, inclusive of VAT, the mode payment, for the performance of the service, the name and data of the professional who will perform service and the reference number of the practice to be reported as an object in any subsequent communication from the client.
Proceed by pressing to continue the button below.